- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Tour of some of Bagan’s finest & most impressive temples
- Impressive ancient prototype at the graceful Shwezigon Pagoda
- Largest and most well-regarded temple in Bagan—Ananda Phato
- Painted depiction of Buddha’s past life at Gubyaukgyi Temple
- Myanmar’s finest lacquerware craft observed in a local shop
- Looks at Bagan’s most astonishing temples
- Generations old techniques performed by local craftsmen
- Unique cave temple carved into the side of a massive cliff
Discover Bagan day tour with a private car
In the morning time our Bagan Tour team will pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle with local Bagan tour guide to enjoy a day tour in Bagan. Bagan day tour start a stroll around the colorful local market. Continue to the most significant temples and pagodas, such as the 11th–century Shwezigon Pagoda built by King Anawrahta. You’ll next continue to Kyansithar Umin which features long, dimly lit corridors decorated with frescoes.
Marvel at the oldest original paintings in Bagan at the Gubyaukgyi Temple, and look at the four Buddha statues of the Ananda Temple, one of the most beautiful temples in Bagan built by King Kyansitthar.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant or your hotel and then visit the traditional lacquerware village of Myinkaba. Visit the Mon–style Manuha Temple, and gaze in wonder at the unique sandstone Nanpaya Temple. End with a panoramic view of the sunset at the Bupaya Pagoda on the banks of the Irrawaddy River or at Mound to enjoy the panoramic view of Bagan temples. After sunset, your Bagan day tour will finish and our Bagan tour team will take you back to your hotel.
In Bagan there are over 2000 temples and stupas. It is difficult to cover all the temples within one day. Therefore, we have carefully selected only some major temples for you to avoid hectic tourism. But if you want to see more temples, just let know your guide. They love to show you as much temples as possible within your day .
Explore Bagan Day Tour with Bagan Tour experience local Bagan Tour Guide to enjoy nature beauty Bagan sunset, exploring Bagan temples in one day. Bagan team promise you we will take you treasure things in Bagan